Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO WRITE A THANK YOU NOTE OR NOT THAT´S THE QUESTION    

TO WRITE A THANK YOU NOTE OR NOT THAT´S THE QUESTION

blizzard1
Denmark

TO WRITE A THANK YOU NOTE OR NOT THAT´S THE QUESTION

This morning, while drinking my first cup of coffee I logged on my favorite site and I was greeted with several thank you messages. They really made my day.

8 Jan 2009      

skudjova
Bulgaria

Hi, everybody! I�m one of the addicted members of this community and I�m really happy to be part of it. I haven�t enough time to prepare as many worksheets as I want to and therefore your work helps me a lot.THANK YOU!!! The Comments topic  seemed to me very interesting because I also like receiving feedback and read nice words. I have to confess that sometimes (but rarely) I  leave just Thanks on the worksheets I�ve downloaded.
I made some calculations. I found that the comments on my worksheets are about 14% of the number of downloads. Most of them are Thanks and I�m really thankful for that but it�s more useful for me to read the opinion of the others. Is the worksheet good, great, perfect, well, not so good,  etc. ? What can be done to be more useful, attractive? Is there anything useless? What can be added or removed? I need to read OPINIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS. So, thank you, 14% , for the comments. You are my inspiration. And THANK YOU, all the rest who dounloaded my masterpieces Smile!!! Have a great day! Hug 

8 Jan 2009