Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EXCHANGING POSTCARDS    

EXCHANGING POSTCARDS

f4lkon
Chile

I also want to participate in this activity, I have 3 students with particular classes. They are 12 and around 40 the other two.

Regards From Chile :D

22 May 2012     

hmartinez
Costa Rica

Hi there, of course me and my students are interest in the exchange, contact me at [email protected]

22 May 2012     

sumerce
Colombia

Keep in touch, [email protected]  I want to participate with my students.

22 May 2012     

celx
Argentina

Hi , I�m interested I have primary and secondary students . This is my e-mail [email protected]

22 May 2012     

angellys
Colombia

Hello  I  would  like to  participate  in this  experience  , Maybe   my students would like  too , tel me  what can I do?.....

22 May 2012     

poupina86
France

Hi everyone, I would be very interested in working with you. The schoolyear ends in June but what about September? I �m from France and I �ve got ss from 11 to 14 years old. If anyone is interested, you can contact me at [email protected].

23 May 2012     

indian1
Poland

Andreia if you are still interested in exchanging postcards contact me at [email protected]

My students are from 11-16. Greetings

26 May 2012     

< Previous   1    2