Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > teacher from brazil    

teacher from brazil

enrieta
Argentina

teacher from brazil

Hi
I left a message here asking for penpals for my students and someone from Brazil sent me a private message which i deleted by mistake. If you are reading this, my answer is yes, I�d love to =)
I apology for sending this message here but I don�t know how to contact this teacher.I hope she is reading it.

I still need penpals for my younger students aged 9 to 13.

22 May 2012      

[email protected]
Brazil

Hey There!
I �m not the one who you are looking for, but I �m really interested on this project. My students are between 11 and 12 years old!

Here is my email: [email protected]

Hope we can work together!
Thanks a million!
Stella

22 May 2012     

Liligirl
Brazil

It was me . Thanks for contact . PM you my e-mail.I have already two partners but since our school is a big one , I need more people interested to fullfill all classes .Everyone who is interested PM me . There are many classes available . Children aged range form 8 to 16. I �m aware that in some countries school year is almost finishing  , but we can maitain contact for the beginning of  your next school year . In Brazil , school year starts in February and ends in December .
Lili

22 May 2012