Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ONCE A THIEF ALWAYS A THIEF    

ONCE A THIEF ALWAYS A THIEF

blizzard1
Denmark

ONCE A THIEF ALWAYS A THIEF

msfarzan

HAS STOLEN ALL THE WSS
HE/SHE HAS UPLOADED

One of the uploaded ones is mine:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=157627#thetop

This is "his":

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=158233#thetop

He has uploaded it the same day mine came out.

Is he s**** , getting money out of it or just testing us?

Sorry if I sound so upset or rude but I�m upset.

8 Jan 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

I do not get why one of "his" wss that has 21 download and was reported as stolen is still there. Why Victor doesn�t delete it?Confused
Sometimes I really do not understand the rules.

8 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there, Having just popped in, I am really shocked at the blatant uploading of worksheets that are available RIGHT NOW in today�s downloads as being uploaded by this member.

Dear Silvanija : Victor will receive  messages of reporting (has anyone reported it yet apart from Tisha for her worksheet?) and he always finds the time to put things right, but he also has a life and job outside of this website! :-) I think its pretty amazing to be able to do both.

Its just a shame that Victors great website is probably causing him so many headaches lately.

As for people who knowingly do this to other members of this awesome community.... go elsewhere!!!!!

8 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you Sylvie for the encouraging words.
I love this site and I�m addicted to it. What I feel for this site is beyond the downloading and uploading of wss.
I love the whole package: the forum, the sharing of thoughts, ideas, complaints and much more.
Maybe I�m not right but I feel like the scanned, copied (net or members) is getting worse. I would be so happy to be able to do something to preserve the whole ideal behind ESLprintables.

Pls Victor. What can we members do to help you. There must be more than just reporting. We don�t want to miss our second home. Cry

8 Jan 2009     

rosita32
Mexico

Hello there! I just joined in. I think this site is great. Awesome community!

I can�t believe other people are posting stealing material.

I support Tisha!

8 Jan 2009     

Babi965
United Kingdom

I can�t believe that there are some people who steal worksheets!!!! What�s the point really?

Believe me, making your own worksheets and checking it regularly how many people had downloaded them is at least as exciting and rewarding as downloading other people�s worksheets. I�m sure many of us don�t really need any more points, especially with the possibility of 30 free downloads a day, but we still keep on making worksheets just for the satisfaction of sharing our work with others.

8 Jan 2009