Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > jolly learning methods    

jolly learning methods

james33
Morocco

jolly learning methods

For teachers who are interested in Jolly teaching method.There are three great books:
- Jolly the phonics handbook
- Jolly the grammar handbook1 and 2

7 Jun 2012      

araveg
Spain

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION. I KNOW THE PHONICS HANDBOOK BUT I NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GAMES, WORKSHEETS OR ANOTHER IDEA DIFFERENT FROM THE PHONICS HANDBOOK. HAVE YOU EVER TAUGHT SINTHETIC PHONICS?

BEST REGARDS.

ARANCHA

7 Jun 2012     

evafer
Spain

Hi Arancha!

I saw your message yesterday but couldn�t answer you as I was quite busy preparing a test.

I have attended a couple of courses with Coral George, She �s a sinthetic phonics  teachers trainer. Do you know her? She�s just great. I�ve learnt a lot but when you actually learn is doing day by day. There�s a lot of preparation and also great results. Could you go to a teacher training day in Segovia next June 30th?
Here�s the link where you can get more information: http://coralgeorge.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=100

I�ll keep you in mind and i�ll send you more information as soon as I finish classes.

Saludos, Eva

7 Jun 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Do you happen to know if this course is for primary or secondary school teachers? I think the approach is completely different and if it is for secondary teachers, I think would like to attend this course.
Thanks for keeping us informed
Yolanda

7 Jun 2012     

evafer
Spain

Oh Hi!
As far as I am concern Jolly phonics is designed for infants.
Saludos ,Eva

7 Jun 2012     

araveg
Spain

Thank you for your interest Eva. I know Coral George and her courses but I haven �t attended any one. I attended one Sintethic Phonic Course  given by the Oxford House two weeks ago and it was really fantastic. I would like to attent to one course with Coral George but it may be in summer or september.

Regards.

Arancha

7 Jun 2012