Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BACK FROM CAMBRIDGE    

BACK FROM CAMBRIDGE

Yolandaprieto
Spain

BACK FROM CAMBRIDGE

Hello my dear friends,
I am back from Cambridge after 15 days there with a group of 15 students. They had the time of their lives but I am absolutely exhausted. Some of them told me they had learnt more in 15 days than in three years studying English at school. Of course we visited London and this is one of the pictures.
Hugs from Spain

21 Jul 2012      

orly100
Israel

Thumbs Up welcome back and thanks for sharing.

21 Jul 2012     

noemilima
Argentina

What a wonderful experience ����� WELLCOME ���

21 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Once again, Yolanda, it �s absolutely fantastic that you can take your students out there to have a first-hand experience! Great job! And those comments from your students are priceless:)
Sophia

21 Jul 2012     

pilarnavarro
Spain

Lucky you!! 
London must look impressive with the Olympic games so close. Cambridge  is worth a visit as well. The happy look on their faces means the world to a teacher.

21 Jul 2012     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Thank you for sharing. This is a wonderful picture. It reminds me of my passage to these great corners of London. This is taken not far from London Eye.

21 Jul 2012     

moma
Israel

Great picture of all of you. I am sure you are exhausted but very satisfied, enjoy your vacation.

21 Jul 2012     

stefania.r
Italy

You must be proud of yourself, your students surely spent a great time in England!
Thanks for sharing this photo!

22 Jul 2012     

Krysstl
France

Great experience, indeed !! Sure your students will remember it for a very long time ! Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture. I went to Scotland with mine ( a big group of 54 aged 13-14 ) last month for a week, it was great too. School trips are always a success :))

22 Jul 2012     

abba
Spain

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us. It �s great when your students appreciate what you �ve done for them and they tell it to you, you must be very happy.

22 Jul 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great picture! Cambridge is lovely; really pleased you all had such a great time. 

22 Jul 2012     

1    2    Next >