Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION :-)    

HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION :-)

JUANBEGI
Spain

HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION :-)

I know i �ve been abusing of your generosity recently. I �m aware that trascribing is a tedious task. The fact is that i �m preparing a student in his engineering career and this topic is about aviation and air traffic controlers. Eterneously grateful if u help me to fill in the gaps of the passages i don �t get . Thanx in adavce Smile

http://www.faa.gov/jobs/job_opportunities/airtraffic_controllers/

��� Controlling each flight from departure to arrival is integral to maintaining our excellent �.to flight is controlled by controller by the timing it �..pressures off the ....and to the time it gets to destination and part of the pit�and the doors open. The reason for that is safety there are so many airplanes ��air track system they need to be separated and they need to be controlled. It�s a �.simply clearing each flight from the gate to the runaway mainly involves several steps. The path would comfort from clearance either be electronic means or clear ��.He receives the script for the part of the destination and the airplane� pushed off the �gave�  and talk to the ground control� it would take in to the appropriate runaway and put him �.aircraft or airline�.security ��in line�..weather or any other fact affecting the flight. The local control��and is the one�issues�to the aircraft. After our flight takes off our the tower controller tells the panel to contract�.. control. Apart of another air traffic energy  trike on. �. Typically�both Departures and approaches for instrument flights with the destination area which usually includes both large and small airports. �. The air traffic controls towers successfully  �.all through the other aircrafts in the local area ��.destination. We work �.airport into a new structure and so we have of all the claiming in the �.from roughing as�three thousand feet down on the surface. As each flight moves beyond the terminal rate of the control area, it is��..on the original ��� air traffic control center where the flight is carefully directed into its destination. There are twenty original �..air traffic control center discovering��in the United States. In each center, they have centers, they have areas. The center is the smallest part of ��area which would be a larger portion of the�.but with different sectors within that area. The FAEA is working vigorously  with the air transportation industry to keep the air traffic flowers stream line as  it can be so the US air traffic system of tomorrow will continue to be the best in the world

21 Jul 2012      

Apodo
Australia

In our busy skies, controlling each flight from departure to arrival is integral to maintaining our excellent safety record. The flight is controlled by a controller from the time it pushes off the gate to the time it gets to its destination and parks at the gate�and the doors open. The reason for that is for safety.
There are so many airplanes in the air traffic system they need to be separated and they need to be controlled. It�s a complex world, simply clearing each flight from the gate to the runway may involve several steps. The pilot will call for a clearance either by electronic means or clearance delivery. He receives clearance from departure to destination and the airplane will then push off the gate and talk to the ground controller at Dallas that will take him to the appropriate runway and put him where he needs to be in reference to other aircraft or in line for his sequenced referenced weather reading or any other factors affecting that flight. The local controller will take the aircraft and he�s the one that actually issues the take off clearance to the aircraft to get him airborne. After a flight takes off, the tower controller tells the pilot to contact departure control. A part of another air traffic entity known as Tracon. Tracons typically handle both departures and approaches for instrument flights within a designated area which usually includes both large and small airports. Once the air traffic control towers successfully get the flight off to us at the tracons, it�s our job to get you through all the other aircraft in the local area and up to your cruising altitude and on your way to your destination.

We work those aircraft that are transiting from the airports into the inner structure and so we have of all the climbing and the descending from roughly twenty three thousand feet down to the surface. As each flight moves beyond the terminal radar control area, it is passed on to a regional air route traffic control center where the flight is carefully directed to its destination. There are twenty regional in-route air traffic control centers covering the continental United States. In every center, they have sectors, they have areas. The sector is the smallest part of a center and there�s the area which would be a larger portion of the center but with different sectors within that area. The FAA is working vigorously with the air transportation industry to keep air traffic flow as streamlined as it can be so the US air traffic system of tomorrow will continue to be the best in the world.

21 Jul 2012     

JUANBEGI
Spain

ClapClap

Thank u once more, i don �t know what to do to compensate for such a big effort. What can i do for u?

21 Jul 2012     

sasuna
Algeria

She deserves all the good words because she is an angel and she is always helping us.May God bless her .
compliments scraps

22 Jul 2012