Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA īS DAUGHTER and HUSBUND    

MALVAROSA īS DAUGHTER and HUSBUND

Malvarosa
Spain

MALVAROSA īS DAUGHTER and HUSBUND

Dear ESL printables friends:

As you know, my mother died two years ago. My father usually comes to this website, and send some answers to your messages.
We would like to thanks all your messages, are very important to us.
We would like to tell you something:If you use the work of my mother, we would like you to tell to your students that  there īre people like my mother, like you...that believe in another world, where learning is funny, is for everyone.
I think that is one of the most important things of my mother that I used to remember: "You have to be a good person, and you can do it with your work. You should work for the world, and of this form you īll work for you".
Please, pray for my mum. I know now she is in Heaven, but all that we can do is pray for her soul.
I know my English is very bad, I promissed her that I would study it when I finished my career.
Thanks so much from Spain.
With love,
Alicia and Jos�

23 Jul 2012      

solange73
Aruba

I have just lighted a candle for your motherīs soul. My prayers be with her. It is surprising how fast time has gone by, for me it was like yesterday that we were shocked by the sad news, however we as Christians believe in life after death, so yes you are so right your Mom must be in heaven and I am sure she is looking after both of you.

23 Jul 2012     

inmaaa86
Spain

God bless your mum. You are a wonderful daughter.

24 Jul 2012     

mariannina
Italy

My dear, I usually visit your mother īs link, I just go there to pray. I ask her to pray for me because she is in the light of God!
I keep you and your family in my heart.
Thank you for this message of love.
Mariannina

24 Jul 2012     

alexcure
Poland

I will pray too... God is wonderful, He loves all of us, she is safe close to Him. 

24 Jul 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you for reminding us. Your mum was a wonderful person and you are too.Hug

24 Jul 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

She is still alive in our hearts and in the beautiful work she has left for all of us.

Thanks for your message. We are happy to hear from you. Heart

24 Jul 2012     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Alicia,

you would make your mother proud, your English as changed so much since the last time I read from you. Congratulations. After you told us aboout your mom īs fate, I even decided to dedicate some of my worksheets to her, my "purple series", purple symbolizes cancer awareness. When people downloaded them, it made them remember malvarosa and the wonderful work she shared with us all the way up to her last weeks on earth.

Warm regards to you and your family,

Regards

24 Jul 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Alicia and Jose, you are both living proof that those we loved (and always will) stay with us as our guiding and guardian angels. The love and respect you live every day are admirable and show what īs good about the human soul. Cherish each other.

24 Jul 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Thank you Alicia - your mother was a generous and kind person and her generosity and kindness live on.

Cheers

Jayho

24 Jul 2012     

Makigi
Croatia

thank you Alicia for reminding us, I think Anita īs right, your mum is still with all of us as the good angel of this site and community!

hugs

24 Jul 2012     

1    2    Next >