Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Picture for Caption Contest!    

New Picture for Caption Contest!

MoodyMoody
United States

New Picture for Caption Contest!

Thank you, cunliffe! (I �m female, but what �s a bit of gender-bending among friends?) Spinney �s actually the one with Pegasus.

Here is my contribution to the cause!

You know what to do. I will select the winner tomorrow at about 10:00 p.m. server time (remember, it �s now Central Time zone).

24 Jul 2012      

Makigi
Croatia

Don �t worry, dear, as you can see I repair my own teeth, too!

24 Jul 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Oh, my little one, the dentist doesn�t only make bzzzzzzzz sounds, she shows you how to open your mouth.   Tongue

24 Jul 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Now that your narcosis is over, I can tell you this: I �m not really a real dentist! Smile - you �re on candid camera!

24 Jul 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Oh, I �m so excited! It �s my first extraction!

24 Jul 2012     

PhilipR
Thailand

Don �t worry; you won �t feel a thing. (Pinocchio dentist)

Open wide and brace yourself; this is going to hurt like hell. (honest dentist)

***Kaching! These crooked little teeth are going to be a giant step towards a new Mercedes.*** (materialistic dentist)

Squirm then, you bullying loser. Now it �s my turn to hurt you and get away with it. (dentist mum of bullied school kid)

24 Jul 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

@PhilipR: Clap

Btw, imagine if it �s one of your former students who wasn �t really happy with you as a teacher and now wants to get back at you? Wouldn �t that be creepy?Ermm

24 Jul 2012     

douglas
United States

"No really, it IS a mirror.  You really do need this dental surgery--and I need a new car."

25 Jul 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Pampered bunny rabbits have their own dentist. She �s human, but she tries to fit in. �Open wide, Bugs... �

Edit: Oops, sorry about that, MoodyMoody.

25 Jul 2012     

bhau
India

Don �t worry baby !!!!!
So what my teeth are just  two,
to chew I can fix new.
which I can get from you.

25 Jul 2012