Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > lego ninjago contest!!!    

lego ninjago contest!!!

lady_alicze
Poland

lego ninjago contest!!!

Hello :)

I �m taking part in the contest with my pupils. You can watch them sing Lego NinjaGo song "the weekend whip" on the website www.borntobeaninja.com and VOTE for us!! The prize is a real costume of a real ninja!! Can you believe it? Vote where submitted by Alicja Pawlikowska (2 videos).

Thanks in advance!!

Regards, AlicjaClap

24 Jul 2012      

alexcure
Poland

Well, I voted several times.... but then I read the terms where it�s stated as follows: " Only one entry per person, whether individual or group participation. Make sure you submit your best work, the first time."   and you have 2 entries there... are you sure it �s ok?

24 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi Alicja,
Why would you need two identical threads on the main page? You do know every new post pushes another one from the forum �s main page, don �t you? It �s requested of us not to be disrespectful to other users and not to post several identical threads.
Sophia

24 Jul 2012     

lady_alicze
Poland

sorry, I didn �t mean to push anyone �s messages away. I was a bit selfish and I feel embarassed now. Sorry :)

24 Jul 2012