Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TRANSCRIPTION: IT IS ABOUT FUTURE HOMES    

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TRANSCRIPTION: IT IS ABOUT FUTURE HOMES

JUANBEGI
Spain

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TRANSCRIPTION: IT IS ABOUT FUTURE HOMES

I know transcribing is really a tedious task. As u know i �m preparing an engineering student and i miss some parts. So grateful if u can help me fill in some parts i don �t get. A million thanks Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DJr8QwgLEA

Living tomorrow is what we all will be doing and this house shows you what to expect with the final and finest demonstration of technology that �five years from the market. How could it be to have a house where you can control everything out of your bed, never to make a gross fillet again or lose tour keys or have a course gadgets in your own place. Today I�m in Brazil and living tomorrow and I�m able to experience house of the future. Seventy �.companies contributed their vision on a weekend expect their near future. The kitchen is often the heart of the house and here you spend most of the time. The living room and  kitchen room  look very futuristic but this design cope up with all the compact and functionality to expect in a modern kitchen. You find everything you need in this kitchen applying a LTD TV and music part and of course every other piece of equipment you need you have for cook it. You can even set the move itself so  if you are planning for a romantic evening with your lover I know I spoil a while well,  would you do  is to simply press the touch screen button on the small�.and your favourite music will play, the lights would go down,  �.time to sit back and relax. If you watch to notice you are running out of wine, you can for instance add  red wine to your gross filler on the smartphone�.made life easier. I don�t know what suzane is planning but  it looks like� red wine for just one night�.hope�and say for example you wanna learn more about the wine that you are drinking. Well you simply drag the wine icon to the television box and a movie will start explaining all the�about your red wine. Paying bills in the future �.as well. All you need to to do is to press your finger down onto the button and a small�.would screen your personal fingerprints��.all done and paid for�you can even record every corner of your house with the�cameras. You�ve got the same feeling on the other side�too. So now we don�t �.our privacy in the near future. We know Suzane you like your shower fall�.so can stop brushing her teeth in front of an intelligent mirror. Now this�you can look at the news, to say what�s happening in the world, you can listen to your favourite songs or you can even see what�s the weather is gonna be like today. You can even walk on your tan and in the same time�..tan on a very modern looking�..this house really is all about comfortable living . The entire house works by a home automation. Every electrical appliance or operator you have in your home is controlled by one easy to use system, it�s all about living more efficiently and at the same time being a bit more environmentally friendly. The entire house of tomorrow is equipped with the most high tech and coolest gadgets around and being a lot �. Yet. In this house, you  can control everything by touch screen literally have everything at your fingertips. That�s what we call easy living. Well, I had a great day but this house does make really lazy . I could have one like this but it costs 22 million euros. Maybe it�d be too much expensive.

24 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

BTW have you tried doing this wearing headphones? It �s much better that way:) 
correction: with this fun and fast-paced demonstration..
that �s only five years...
correction: How cool would it be.... never have to make your grocery list again...
And I stop here, because I have one question, Juan, did you even try it or did you let the machine (automated subtitles function) do it for you? �Cause it seems that only a computer could come up with a gross fillet instead of grocery listConfused ... or maybe it�s your student�s attempt...
Edit: just checked the subtitles function on YouTube and even those have grocery list although other things there are bizarre... Is there a tool that would help transcribe I wonder.

Sophia

24 Jul 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Sth like this ? Or this?
Greetings from Greece,

24 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

not sure about the first link but the second one actually thanked me for contributing and asked me to type everything people sayPinch So, not the easy way I was looking forConfused
Thanks, Sophia, anyway:)
Sophia

24 Jul 2012     

JUANBEGI
Spain

Thanks for the attempt anyway!!!Clap

24 Jul 2012     

MMGARCE
Uruguay

I know that there �s a program that automatically transcripts listening material. I don�t know the name but maybe if you google it you can save lots of time!

24 Jul 2012     

JUANBEGI
Spain

i had no idea about the existence of this possibility mmgarce, i �ll google it
anyone knows a software programme for transcribing videos from youtube?

24 Jul 2012