Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest Winner!    

Caption Contest Winner!

MoodyMoody
United States

Caption Contest Winner!

Sorry I �m late with the winner; I ended up going to bed early last night. At any rate, congratulations, Apodo! I loved your comment about "beautiful teeth like mine." Second place goes to Philip for the comment about the procedure paying for a new Mercedes.

True story: My father went to the dentist about 15 years ago to get several crowns put in, and in the USA, that �s an expensive procedure multiplied by about 10 teeth. The dentist had a picture of a Cessna plane in the room. My father asked about it. "Oh, that �s my new plane," the dentist replied. "So, today should make several payments on it," responded my father. The dentist turned beet red. The picture wasn �t there when my father returned for a follow-up two weeks later.

26 Jul 2012      

Apodo
Australia

Thanks Moody!
I enjoyed your dentist story ... having had 3 crowns and the dreaded root canal work myself!

I �ll search for another pic.

26 Jul 2012