Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competetion    

Caption Competetion

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Caption Competetion

I hope you �ll like this still moment:) Feel free to excercise your wits!
So finally, after having deleted almost half the page and messing up things, here�s my choice for the game
Sophia

28 Aug 2012      

douglas
United States

The look on my students � faces when I ask about homework.

29 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"When one Member of a Synchronised Swimming Team drowns, do ALL Members of the Synchronised Swimming Team drown?"

29 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OK girls - are we ready? Get into position for the Crazy Swan.

29 Aug 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Swim du Soleil

29 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello Sophia, I don �t think your picture is big enough. Please could you re-size it? Wink

29 Aug 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

The Norwegian team surprised audiences with a rather high-brow routine, based on the famous painting series "the Scream" by Norwegian �s most famous painter Edvard Munch.
Each swimmer represented one of the four original paintings and was required to hold the same facial expression throughout the entire routine.
The coach, dissapointed by the low score, commented "pearls before swine", accusing the jury of not fully appreciating the articstic content of his team �s performance.

29 Aug 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Such a motivating combination! - Sports and Nature, flowing in the water, swirling in the air. Senses and feelings called for the party.

29 Aug 2012     

koala_eukaliptus
Spain

Freak out...c �est chic!

29 Aug 2012