Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What a Photographic mamory!    

What a Photographic mamory!

goodnesses
Algeria

What a Photographic mamory!

Hi, all of you out there!
I noticed that very often many of you signal stolen WS as soon as they appear on the site.
That is a really a good thing.
However, I am still astonished.
How could you guys remember all the (at least your)  WS so well that you can signal the stolen ones so quickly.
I personally cannot say if some of my WS has been stolen, especially if the offender has changed it even a little.
I don�t have such a memory regarding the number of WS I uploaded and those we already have on the site.
So, I often thought these guys have a trick that helps them recognize a stolen WS as soon as it is uploaded.

Would you please tell me if it is the case. If yes, what is it?

13 Jan 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, I don�t recognize all worksheets, but some teachers have a real "signature". Even before I open a worksheet I can tell if it�s from Vanda, Pika, Icha, Frenchfrog Katiana and so on. Some of the very colourful worksheets with original pictures just remain in my head and once I downloaded them I would recognize them. Of course, I normaly don�t remember the number of the worksheet, but I know whose work it is, and if I have the time I look it up.

13 Jan 2009     

donapeter
Romania

I suppose you refer to  Domnitza�s worksheets and her comments on the Forum. Well, sometimes we just check the new ws to see how the things are going and ....surprise....you can see your own ws , without posting it!!! Or at least not as a new contribution.
The only trick is ...a good memory. I can recognize my ws because I worked a lot to make them. I  can also recognize other people�s ws only  because I used them with my studenrts.
So....it is not a bad thing to report stolen worksheets.
D

13 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I absolutely agree with you my dear goodnesses. Although it may happen as s.lefevre and donapeter said, I really admire that special talent that some members have to remember the worksheets or to find out that a special one has been stolen from a site!!!!

Thanks to all of them.

Congratulations and....

13 Jan 2009