Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A quick note...    

A quick note...

Zora
Canada

A quick note...

Just to let all the amazing people that downloaded (and also left wonderful and encouraging comments) on my Describing series... I put one last one up called "Describing a TV Program"... and that this will probably be the last for a little while since I go through phases where I can roll out tons of activities... but unfortunately, I have run out of things to "Describe" Confused  I have lost my "mojo"... Ohh... nooo... Tongue and until I get it back, well, there will be no more worksheets!! Sorry!

Hugs

Linda

14 Jan 2009      

gilorit
Israel

You did great job with these worksheets Linda ;-)

Thank you

Orit

14 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Awww... thank you Orit! So sweet of you. Smile

14 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Well Hon
If you don�t got your Mojo working.............
you could always put on your high heeled sneakers
and paint the town red!
You deserve it!
Hugs
L

14 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

well your mojo was AWESOME ... rest up, and the creative juices will flow when they are ready!
Wonderful series, I really loved them! thank you!!!!

14 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Thanks cheezels and Lisa...luv ya both Hug  btw, I do have a few ideas on the back burner but I think that I need a rest from creating, so I am going to just leave it for a while. 

15 Jan 2009