Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Time of day.    

Time of day.

eng789
Israel

Time of day.

I have a very important suggestion to make.  Could people put the time on their comments so it will be easier to follow.  The date is already there but a time would help.  Some people say good morning when it�s evening here.  It�s very confusing.

16:48 Israeli time which I think is 1 hour ahead of Spain??????

16 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

It�s almost 1:00 pm in West Argentina (we have two time zones) and I�m on the computer answering your posts and listening to a beautiful song that Libertybelle has sent to me.

Outside is hot and sunny!!!!! Really a beautiful day!!! I�ll go out later, not now because it is too hot!!!!

16 Jan 2009     

Maria Isabel
Peru

I totally agree with yu eng789 I think it�s important toknow when exactly the message was sent so as to be able to answer at th exact time.
 And about comments.....does anybody know if it is possible to delete some comments made on one of our worksheets?  I asked this because some days ago I received a comment on a worksheet which hasn�t been downloaded by many people, I don�t mind that, the thing is that the message is very rude and insulting, and I believe anybody deserves that, even though some of their work is not useful...
please if you know how...could you tell me?

16 Jan 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Good Morning to everybody,

It�s 8:05 a.m. in the North East of Mexico. It�s a nice and cool morning but, it won�t last long. At noon it will be very sunny and hot, and in the everning it will be nice and cool again. That�s our winter !! LOL

You all have a nice Day......or Night. Smile

16 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

This could be a little confusing, especially as we are a global village. Right now it�s just turned midnight in Japan. That is going to be quite different to the time in Spain, I�m afraid. Now if everyone posts with GMT rather than local time, we may be onto something,  as that will then give everyone a frame of reference!

Now what�s Alpha Centauri time again?????

Wink

16 Jan 2009     

saninfe
Spain

In Spain it is 16:15

Hello to everybody from Galicia. It is very cold here!!!!

16 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

alien boy  I think you are right so how do we solve the problem of answering someones message when they have probably gone off to bed 3 hours ago????

16 Jan 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

13:20 hs in Uruguay, and 32�C really hot!. And I also want to sing your song Liberty! 

16 Jan 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

It�s 3.30 p.m. in Portugal and it is really cold outside. For us 3 degrees Celsius is really a cold temperature.

16 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Well, I know that I am GMT+1, so we could put the time and the GMT beside our comments and stuff... might be a bit weird at first though.

16 Jan 2009     

Romanova
Russian Federation

It�s 21 o�clock in Siberia (Russia).�The�weather�is�not�very�cold��-�15�degrees�below�zero.�It�s�quite�warm�for�our�winter.

16 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >