Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I´m upset!!!    

I´m upset!!!

neuspuigs
Spain

I´m upset!!!

I apologized my mistake and I�m sorry...It�s just one week I�m here...I will leave the worksheets because I think they are useful for all of you. If you want they can be downloaded (even I�m not getting points, I don�t mind) If Victor thinks I have to remove them, he will tell me. All of us here are human and can make mistakes even some others don�t accept.

I continue thinking the same about Olindalima�s rudeness but I will no longer complain...I will not change her...it�s useless...I did not hear any apologize even she�s done with others...I don�t mind, I will not get at her level (or lack of level)

It�s the last thing I say about all this....

And please, spend our times trying to help all the community and not trying to sink it!!!

I continue extremely hurt for the comments I received but I also have to thank all the people who supported me and who are doing a great work...thank you very much!!!

A big kiss!!!

28 Sep 2008