Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals needed :D    

Penpals needed :D

Myszka
Poland

Penpals needed :D

Hi everyone.
I found penpals for 5 out of 6 of my groups and I am still looking for penpals for my last group of students. They are 13 years old and there are 17 students in my class. We would like to find a class that would like to have the whole year traditional correspondence with us. We could sent traditional letters, sometiomes emails, postcards, pictures and photos. We can create letters on different topics.

We had such a correspondence last year but unfortunately it ended in June :(
If you want to work with us through the whole year just drop me a line :)

Bye for now

Kate

22 Sep 2012      

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hello kate,
It �s a pleasure for me and my pupils to cooperate with you!
I �m waiting for your adress to get connected

henda from Tunisia

22 Sep 2012     

htcnrc
Turkey

Dear miss Kate,
I am Hatice an English Teacher from Turkey. I would like to start a penfriend project. I would like to talk about it. I have students aging between 14 to 15 years at beginner and intermediate levels. I would like match my volunteer students with yours. After they write their letters and I will scan and send them to you. You need to the the same if you are interested. Because my students do not have internet connection and normal postal process takes quite a long time. If you are interested just let me know and we will start.
I will be waiting for your reply.

best wishes Hatice

22 Sep 2012     

Daiane
Brazil

Hey Kate! I �ll be glad to do this project with you! I �ve already started teaching my students how to write the introduction letter. It �d take couple of weeks and then I can scan and send you. But their level is really basic. Let me know if you are interest!

Hugs from Brasil

Daiane

22 Sep 2012     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello Kate,
  We are from Morocco. Our students are 14 to 15 years old. They are beginners. Let me Know if you are interested in working with Moroccan students.
  Have a nice weekend
       Abdul

22 Sep 2012     

Myszka
Poland

Hi everyone.
I really appreciate that you want to cooperate with us but truly .... I am looking for partners from closer countries. The traditional exchange with you would be too expensive for us.
Very sorry but also thanks very much!
Hugs!
Kate

22 Sep 2012     

Myszka
Poland

Still looking for  partners for my class :)

23 Sep 2012     

dinglesazara
Spain

Hi Kate,

We �ve just started school in Spain, but my younger students could be interested in having penpals. I can ask them if you want.

Hugs from Spain

Gloria

23 Sep 2012     

Myszka
Poland

If they are at the age of mine and are a similar group so we can start :)

23 Sep 2012