Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competition - the winner    

Caption Competition - the winner

Allisa
Bulgaria

Caption Competition - the winner

Thank you all for your witty captions! Smile I was about to regret my participation at some point... but you �re great, all of you, and your creative ideas have made my day!

Dear Mariethe House, your quote by Nora Roberts is one of my favourite now. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Dear GAZA_CHILD, in my honest opinion your caption was the best for a while. Actually the winner used the same idea BUUUUT his accent got him the prize!

Aaaand the winner is...... douglas! Congratulations! I really liked your British accent.
What is essential is invisible to the eye. Wink Now it �s your turn to choose a picture.

Thank you for your witty, funny or inspiring captions,
maryse pey�, Jayho, almaz, papadeli, isa2, ldthemagicman, cunliffe, srce (your avatar is great) and nitsuji!

Dear alexcure, I hope that the sun is peeking through your window at the moment and today is a better day for you.

Allisa

12 Oct 2012      

alexcure
Poland

Dear Allisa,

every day is good for me..... don �t worry.... I accepted your apology, just modified babies do not make me laugh ;-)....

Have a Good Day

12 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Modified babies??? What �s this about? Are we allowed to put little hats on them, or little bows in girls � hair? Lighten up, my dear alexcure. That baby looks as happy as Larry. 

12 Oct 2012     

alexcure
Poland

For me it �s a sad view though... he has lost his �baby � look....

12 Oct 2012     

douglas
United States

Thanks Allisa!

15 Oct 2012