Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Uploading PowerPoint problem    

Uploading PowerPoint problem

joannagrace2911
Philippines

Uploading PowerPoint problem

Does anyone know what should I do, every time I try to  upload a PowerPoint presentation the caption below always appear!Please help me.

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 � Script timed out /send_printables/uploadpowerpoint.asp The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

24 Oct 2012      

Guestz
Australia

Making it a wonderful choice for those who appreciate the beauty in the imperfect. Handcrafted jewelry celebrates the moon earrings art of traditional craftsmanship. Many artisans employ age old techniques that have been passed down through generations.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

By making it harder to breathe, they force my lungs to work harder, which in turn improves my lung capacity. This black strap mask increased lung efficiency translates to better oxygen delivery to my muscles leading to improved performance and faster recovery.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

As they labor tirelessly to maintain the integrity and longevity of these beautiful instruments. The expertise of piano tuning kit extends far beyond mere tuning. They possess an intricate understanding of the complex inner workings of pianos.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

While staying in tune with modern fashion sensibilities this global appeal underscores the timeless charm of emirati vs saudi thobes. Moroccan thobes are true works of art, with their intricate detailing and craftsmanship.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

I�ve seen a significant improvement in my scores since switching to these grips if you�re serious about golf, upgrading to the latest sand wedge degree is a must. The technology advancements in grip design have been a game-changer for me and many other golfers.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

The brilliance and sparkle of multiple diamonds are not only visually stunning but also a constant reminder of the enduring love lab created diamond earrings and commitment shared by the couple. What sets a multi-diamond engagement ring apart is its ability to capture.

3 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

This infotainment system adds a new dimension of convenience and enjoyment to my daily drives. I cant imagine driving without my car�s infotainment system now. It has nissan navara head unit upgrade transformed my daily commute into a personalized entertainment experience.

3 Oct 2023