Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How sad we are Gaza !!!    

How sad we are Gaza !!!

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

How sad we are Gaza !!!

I am very very very sad and disappointed because I have just watched News on TV.  Civilians are killed in Gaza.  I have just seen four -children- family dead, lying  besides each other. They are killed in thier house bombed.
What did they do ?
What was the last meal the had?
What was the last words they said ?
What was the last hope? the last dream ? the last laugh?

What is wrong ?
Why people stop feeling each other.
Why people �s hearts become like a stone.

Unhappy

18 Nov 2012      

cristina
Spain

Completely agree.

Where �s the hope gone?
Where the understanding people?
Where the sense of peace?
Where a piece of comprehension and charity?
Where so many thins that are suppose to be a part of the human being?
The world is turning crazy!!!
Cristina

18 Nov 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I don �t want to sound rude or heartless. I do think this is a sad situation but I don �t need to see a picture of dead people to imagine the sorrow families are going through right now.

18 Nov 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Praying, both sides find a fair way out. Such a waste of lives, such a waste of our most loved treasures - life and freedom. May these dark days finish, soon. 

May all our Gods help.

Linda

18 Nov 2012     

zainah2000
United Arab Emirates

God help them and us all.

18 Nov 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It�s sad but I must agree with manonski. I opened the ESLP with my little daughter sitting on my knees and this is not exactly what I expected to see here.

Hope both sides will be willing to make an agreement and this all stops.

18 Nov 2012     

mariannina
Italy

Pretty even if my heart is bleeding and it would have bled for any other child killed by the violence of the adults, I think this is not the site for those posts.
I �ve been praying for all the people in those Countries, but I know that prayers only are not enough, this is what I can do now.
God help us all.
Granny

18 Nov 2012     

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

We can do nothing! We can only pray god for them. He will surely give these innocent people justice. Let �s all pray for them!

18 Nov 2012     

adital
Israel

Hi Pretty3 
I tend to agree with Manonsky and MJ Misa.
There are also horrible pictures on the other side of the fence... however, I don �t think discussing here political issues is appropriate.
I join the hope and prayers for a better and peaceful future in the meadle east and all over the world.

Salam Aleikum Pretty3

18 Nov 2012     

Messdjef
Algeria

I am sorry but this is NOT the right place for political issues.
But since the moderator has accepted this, let me ask you ONE SINGLE QUESTION: Who started this macabre game of rocket launching ?
I hope you will be honnest to answer my question, Pretty3.

18 Nov 2012     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thank you all for your prayers.
Sorry for that picture. I know may be it is not the right place but I felt very sad and we are here as one family. I wanted to share my feelings with you. I directly think of you when I saw that painful picture.

18 Nov 2012     

1    2    Next >