Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reported contributions    

Reported contributions

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

Reported contributions

Hi dear colleagues!
I �m having a problem with my powerpoints. Some of them have been reported and the reasons why it happened are not specified. I think it would be very useful if I knew  where I have failed so that I could correct my mistake. I �m a very recent member and this would help me a lot. Is it possible?
Thanks to all in advance.

Goreti

23 Nov 2012      

perma
Greece

Yes, they �ve been reported for watermarks on some of the clipart, namely the man sitting on a question mark ("human cloning" ppt) and the astronaut ("chatrooms"). There are also some cartoons with copyrights on this one.
Watermarked clipart as well as any copyrighted images which are not public domain (free to use anywhere) are not allowed in the work we upload here. 
Perhaps you should read the rules again before sending a new contribution, to avoid being reported again.
HTH

Katerina

23 Nov 2012     

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

Thanks a lot.

But how do I know if they have watermarks and if they are copyrighted images (I know that this is a very dum question but I �m not very comfotable with technology).

Another question is: where can I get images that are 100% safe to use in my contributions?

Thanks once again.

23 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Here �s how a watermarked clipart looks like

You can find some awesome free or public domain cliparts in the older forum post under "clipart", just use the search option on top of the forum and click the forum rubric.

Here �s one of them http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=38584

Sophia

23 Nov 2012     

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

Thanks a lot for your help.Smile

23 Nov 2012