Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Classroom Calendars    

Classroom Calendars

crnferreira
South Africa

Classroom Calendars

Hi to everyone :)

Someone on the site keeps reporting my classroom calendars for not following the rules of the site, then they are moderated and made available for download again, just for someone to report them yet again.

I am not going to upload the rest of the calendars as this is highly annoying. If you are interested in receiving the rest, please send me a message with your e-mail address and I will happily mail them to you.

18 Jan 2013      

crnferreira
South Africa

Hi all

I have posted new calendars, and the new ones as well as the old ones repeatedly gets reported, moderated and then are being made available for download again.

Is there some way to contact Victor/any of the moderators on the site? Surely, if a worksheet has been reported and moderated and found acceptable, it should not be allowed for the same worksheet to be repeatedly reported?

19 Jan 2013