Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESL: Growing as a teacher    

ESL: Growing as a teacher

stuartallen77
China

ESL: Growing as a teacher

Growing as a teacher

Check out our very own Anita Kovacevic from ESLprintables great new article about Growing as an ESL Teacher and the importance of evolving your own teaching skills as your students change with the times. 

If you have five minutes, check out her article; it is really a good read! You can check it out here. If you like it, then show your support here and do feel free to share the article with your colleagues!

Thanks Anita - you are awesome! Thank you!

27 Jan 2013      

Mariethe House
France

anitarobi
Anita Kovacevic
website Croatia

OUR Anita, of course!

She is marvellous!

Bravo, Anita.

Everyone here loves you and know what an excellent teacher you are:

Always learning, writing, imagining , to improve yourself and help others here improve themselves.

Thank you Stuart for letting us know about this very useful article.

27 Jan 2013     

Greek Professor
Greece

Clap

27 Jan 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Well done Anita - you are inspirational!!!Thumbs Up

27 Jan 2013     

Bare
Croatia

Yes, OUR Anita !!!

Soooo happy to see this Big smile

Bravo !!! Clap

Heart  Hug  Heart  Hug  Heart

27 Jan 2013     

abba
Spain

Great words Anita and  thanks stuartallen for letting us know.
Clap Clap Clap

27 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Bravo, Anita!  I think you have more than a good teacher at your core. You also have a talented writer there!

27 Jan 2013     

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

It was really worthed to spend some minutes reading Anita �s article. At the end I felt like reading more and more. Very inspiring and motivating. 
I am a very recent member of ESlprintables (since November 2012) and since then I �ve been learning a lot with all of you. I �m extremely greatful to the colleague who presented me this amazing and outstanding site. Thank you all and thanks Anita for your wise words that really make us feel  enthusiastic about our work and make us forget those bad moments when we feel like giving up.

BRAVO!!Clap 

27 Jan 2013     

serene
Greece

Anita is an all-round champion. And she �s unstoppable.

Way to go, Anita! Hug

Thank you, Stuart, for letting us know!

27 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �m sorry, but both links give me an error messageConfused How can I see the article?
Sophia

27 Jan 2013     

valodra
France

It �s an ad, from here : http://www.rayenglish.com/china-info/china-info/growing-as-a-teacher.html
Val

27 Jan 2013     

1    2    Next >