Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Caption Contest    

New Caption Contest

evinches
France

New Caption Contest

Here �s a new photo for you to comment on. In France we celebrate  "la Chandeleur" on the 2nd of February. It �s a day when traditionally we eat cr�pes....this guy has found another use for this one!

31 Jan 2013      

douglas
United States

"Do you find me �crepe-ee� (creepy)?"

31 Jan 2013     

anamia
Croatia

Dear evinches, why did you post a photo of me?!?!?
Have we met?Tongue
This is me, while at my beautician �s place,
during a facial treatment, a facial mask, called hydro - life.
Works wondersWinkLOL

31 Jan 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

This is a Singapore super hero known as "Roti Prata Man"!  So he doesn �t get jealous, next week please post a picture of his side kick... The" Nasi Lemak Kid."

31 Jan 2013     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

"Somebody stop me!..."

31 Jan 2013     

alexcure
Poland

The person in the photo is at the doctor�s. He says to her that he has a big problem because he loves crepes & pancakes. The doctor explains that it�s not a problem at all as she herself loves pancakes & crepes. So the young man takes one of the crepes out from his bag and puts it on his face (as you can see in the photo provided by evinches) and says: �Oh, really, I am so happy! Then I�m inviting you to my place, I have a wardrobe full of crepes & pancakes! �  :)))

31 Jan 2013     

anitarobi
Croatia

A trap for Hannibal Lecter

31 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

The new mascot for the International House of Pancakes (IHOP). Ed

31 Jan 2013     

perlittah
Tunisia

look at this magnetic gaze.....at this psychedelic face! Will I be good for the casting of the greatest film of all times "The Cr�peoween"...I think I �ll be entitled for the  Oscars!

31 Jan 2013     

sarguero
Spain

We ran out of money for the second part of  "Scarface" so we  filmed "Pancakeface"

31 Jan 2013     

abba
Spain

New rule for the next pancake race, participants must wear a pancake mask.

31 Jan 2013     

1    2    Next >