Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > One of the best ways to fight bullying... Do you agree ?    

One of the best ways to fight bullying... Do you agree ?

maryse pey�
France

One of the best ways to fight bullying... Do you agree ?

Dear all,

I �ve just been sent this moving video. You, who are teachers, will understand - I �m pretty sure - the importance of this message.

When you teach someone, whoever he is, with love you can make miracles. How many of you asked tools showing tolerance... here is an excellent one (in my opinion !)

I know the song is in French but the lyrics are translated in English.

Once again I just want to share the EMOTION !

I hope you �ll like it. I �m looking forward to reading your opinion.
Maryse.

11 Feb 2013      

mariaah
Spain

Thanks a million for sharing with us this wonderful link. I agree with you that it can be an excellent video for all our students.
Ana

11 Feb 2013     

titine69
France

This is a very moving video and quite strong emotionally .I think it can make our students think over and develop new thoughts or ideas.Thank you Maryse for this link.I love it.
Titine

11 Feb 2013     

Pelletrine
France

Thank you Maryse for sharing this link: it carries a very strong, and indeed emotion-full message ! I agree: it can give good thoughts, and hopefully deeds to many a youngster ;o))

This year, for the first time, I have 4 lesser abled kids integrated in my 6e (10-11 years old) class: it �s just amazing to watch and follow the growth and awareness of ... everybody: it has bestoved the class with much more solidarity than I have ever before experienced. 

Have a great time ;o))

11 Feb 2013     

karagozian
France

Thanks for this very moving little masterpiece!

12 Feb 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Thanks for Sharing.  This is wonderful!

12 Feb 2013