Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WINNER OF THE CAPTION GAME 20/02    

WINNER OF THE CAPTION GAME 20/02

maryse pey�
France

WINNER OF THE CAPTION GAME 20/02

Hi guys,

Let me tell you a story before announcing who is the winner.

Well, let �s think together "Chicken or Kitten ?" That is the question ! And the chucking chicken can �t make the poor purring cat chucking because there was a problem of craddle ! or worse of baby... by the way the characters there are named Sylvester and Tweety, you know the famous cartoon with Granny. Here, as usual, they are playing the part of some bad cross-dressing making them coming out of the shell. As usual we can understand there was an orgy, maybe in some faraway garden with the dog of the farm ? THis could explain the origin of the ORnithorhynchus anatinus, in other words "duck billed platy-puss" better known as platypus. On another hand the actors are often read "The Ugly Ducking" to better understand the ambiance needed for the shooting of some episodes. As you surely know Sylvester friendly hates Tweety and would like to eat him... Yes, she carefully attends the biology lessons and knows perfectly now that cats ARE to eat birds ! This is actually a CAT-astrophe, isn �t it ? Well, the problem is : are Sylvester and Tweety neighbors or siblings ??? An unsolved mystery till now ! But the fact is that they behave as siblings because they often quarrel...
Here is an example "Now you see how I felt when you burst into my kitten cradle this morning!"

Er... Professor McGonagall would you mind giving me back my original shape and tell our dear colleagues who is the winner, please ? Thank you.

Ah ! I feel better now ! I just want to thank all of you who made me laugh so much but Catalina reminded me of my 2 sons when they were young with her so simple and tender caption. Thanks Catalina ! YOU ARE THE WINNER and that �s your turn now to find some picture to work on !

22 Feb 2013