Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Anynone using Prezi?    

Anynone using Prezi?

AACG
Argentina

Anynone using Prezi?

Are you using this tool? I �ve just come across it and would like to know if you are using it, if you find it useful, what your students think about it and so on. Thanks.

22 Feb 2013      

aleia
Portugal

good tool!
It �s good to call attention to specific points and to present images.
Students like it!

22 Feb 2013     

florimago
Spain

Hi it �s great for creative presentations but in my opinion you spend too much time to get something. Working with pp is easier from my point of view. Have a nice weekend

22 Feb 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

I looked at Prezi as a possible free alternative to Power Point for a student. I didn �t like that if you create a free account, all your presentations are public. I want sharing to be MY decision, not a default. You have to pay per month (don �t remember exact amounts) if you want to have private presentations.

22 Feb 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

MoodyMoody, you can  open an account as an educator and your Prezi will be private.

You �ll need to provide your schoolboard or school website address.

I have used this version. It �s true that  a Powerpoint is quicker to use but I like the versatility of Prezi.

http://prezi.com/pricing/edu/

22 Feb 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Thanks, manonski (f), that �s good to know. Unfortunately, I wanted it for a student, not myself.

23 Feb 2013     

AACG
Argentina

Thanks to all of you!

23 Feb 2013