Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thnx so far....    

Thnx so far....

Errie
Japan

Thnx so far....

Hello,

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in my � �Fukushima project � �. I �ve got most of the cards/letters etc now and there are still a lot more to come.

Here �s a pic I just made and like I �ve said, there �s much more to come. I �m afraid I have to hire a truck to get the stuff transported..lol.

5 Mar 2013      

ukhti_cool
Indonesia

wow...Clap

5 Mar 2013     

florimago
Spain

Clap Well done, dear Errie . the world needs people like you and amazing projects like this .

Flori

5 Mar 2013     

sarguero
Spain

Clap Clap Clap

Glad to see some of my pupils postscards and letters in the photo... They are very proud to help you. Thumbs Up

5 Mar 2013     

juliag
Japan

Wow, Errie, it �s amazing that you have managed to collect so many messages, cards and crafts already. I �m so glad that you got such a great response to your fantastic project. The things we have made here will  be on their way soon. Don �t know about a truck, but you certainly may have to do a couple of trips! Bet it will really brush up your Japanese translating all that English for people, too. Wink Big hugs

5 Mar 2013