Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nice website    

Nice website

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Nice website

This looks like a nice website.

I �ve got a snow day, no school. I �m thinking about starting up my own website, just for my fellow EAL teachers within my own area. My cousin is going to design it for me. Any advice? I �m not very good with technology, so, basically I haven �t a clue. But I would like to share my work, useful links etc with my local colleagues, who are not signed up with eslprintables. I �ve given up asking them to join. 

25 Mar 2013      

poki
Slovenia

Great idea! It �s always nice to see how other teachers teach. Smile Good luck! 

25 Mar 2013     

jannabanna
France

Great idea Lynne.  I think a FORUM is a must, because we all have questions or suggestions.  If you think any of my work is good enough + links to my videos on YOUTUBE, please feel free to add them.

Janet

25 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Janet, that is great, very generous. I �m just getting categories together. Can I have a Jannabanna section? 

25 Mar 2013     

guorkhan
Turkey

Please, let us know when it is ready!!! I �m looking forward to!

25 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You are very kind, jannabanna and guorkan! My website will be very ordinary, compared with the stuff you guys produce. But it will give me a buzz and it may help my colleagues. 

25 Mar 2013     

jannabanna
France

No problem for the "jannabanna page" - fame at last !!

Janet

26 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha, thanks Janet!

27 Mar 2013