Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption of the day    

caption of the day

Mariethe House
France

caption of the day

This is the new caption of the day! I am sending a picture of my grand-daughter when she was younger . She was running after a hen and To our amazement,she managed to catch it!I don �t know if you have ever tried to catch a chicken but you �ve got your work cut out there! Just try!Big smile And she did it!

So do your best . I shall declare the winner tomorrow Tuesday,26th March.

25 Mar 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The Little Princess: Come here, Chicken Licken! Don�t you panic! No sky is gonna fall on you while I �m here to protect you!

(thinking of �The Story of Chicken-Licken or The Sky Fell in�)

25 Mar 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

During the egg hunt little Les thought she �d go straight to the sources.

25 Mar 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

Guess what chicken? I �ll cut you into small pieces and cook you..like Jamie Oliver told me to do.

25 Mar 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

Inspired by the story of the �Town musicians of Bremen � the little girl set out to collect all the animals hoping they would help her convince her parents to give her a room of her own. So far, she managed to get a dog and a hen, still on the list; a donkey and a cat....

ps, your granddaughter looks beautiful! and the background...straight out of a movie

25 Mar 2013     

Allisa
Bulgaria

Scientists have recently found that the secret of making chickens lay more eggs is motivating them. So Little Chicken, what are we going to have for dinner? Eggs or fried chicken?

25 Mar 2013     

serene
Greece

The hen: Just one thing, little lady! You �ll really have to dump this dumb fake puppy (or whatever it is). Sharing your -a little bit too tight- hug with an imposter is more than I can bear.

25 Mar 2013     

anamia
Croatia

Charlotte: Do you want a friend?

Wilbur( the hen ): Yes! I want a friend, but I want to live, too.

( a quote  from Charlotte �s Web, by E.B White )

25 Mar 2013     

dameann
Korea, South

Hey I am a chicken not a toy!LOL

25 Mar 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Chicken thinking: "Oh darn, I should never have come first"

25 Mar 2013     

lovebeagle
Serbia

she is such a princess! lucky you!