Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption of the day winner    

Caption of the day winner

Mariethe House
France

Caption of the day winner

I must admit it was torture for me to choose a winner !

All your entries were so funny, some of them hilarious, witty, subtle, clever, poetic, knowledgeable, some tender, some loving ( I feel really touched to see your comments about my princess). Well I do not have enough words! I loved all your puns and play on words! Brilliant.

So thank you so much for participating: Lynne, Marion ( lovely reference!) Allissa, Serene, Anamia, ed, Damean, Manon,Lovebeagle, Douglas (how can you be so close to the truth? She would have taken her to bed if we had let her!!) Thank you Mirelli, gaza child, Evinches (Tell you a secret? We can re-write History! I know for sure that the Ted came before the hen!! love it!) thank you Isa, Sophia ( enormous fossil!!) Teresa and Ducia.

Thank you  Alexcure, Jhoe,Les, Mariya-ye, Alex 1968, Terri, Valentina

Anyway, now the impossible task! I have to choose a winner!

I have chosen the caption below because I am sure Charlotte could have said that in one of her imaginative role plays.

- �Little girl: come on sweet hen.you can do it now.Give an egg for my breakfast.

Hen :no no no no,stop squezing me please.no more eggs today.�

So , the winner is�.

Gazachild

All �s well that ends well . "Hen, sweet hen""

Congratulations Gazachild  :Now, it �s your turn to send a picture!Big smile

26 Mar 2013      

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mariethe,
I didn � �t send any comments  on the photo of your adorable Princess CharlotteEmbarrassed but I want to thank you for this kind and thoughtful  post.  You �re an angelHug
Congratulations to Gazachild!Thumbs Up

26 Mar 2013     

maggiejeria
Chile

Marieth�,

Nice picture and a very nice  and happy end for the story!Thumbs Up

Congratulations for the winner!

26 Mar 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

Mariethe,

That chicken really needs a big hug. Congratulation to the winner. Gazachild. Hope the cup will pass on to the next winner.

26 Mar 2013