Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading    

Downloading

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

Downloading

Could someone explain me please, I am new to this site, when will I be able to download some worksheets. I have attached one worksheet of my own creation but didn�t get any points at all. How does this work then?

Thank you

25 Jan 2009      

tracker1
Mexico

thanku

25 Jan 2009     

elenaxx
Romania

Hello irisha and welcome!!!

If you uploaded the printable today it won�t appear till tomorrow. Tomorrow it will appear as a "new worksheets" and if people find it interesting , they will start downloading it. Each download will bring you a point. When you reach 30 points, you will be able to download 30 new printable every day, for free, as a premium member. 

25 Jan 2009     

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

what if no one will download it, it means I won�t get any points?

25 Jan 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

Yes, it does. You will have to upload more worksheets.

25 Jan 2009     

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

what if no one will download it, it means I won�t get any points?

25 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

If your worksheets are useful and people like them, they will download them, don�t worry.

And yes, you only get points when people download your WS. When you get 30 points you can download 30 of the new contributions without losing any points.

However, I cannot see any WS under your name (when I click to see them). I should be able to see them even if you�ve only just uploaded them.

Welcome to this fabulous site!

25 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

I can�t see your worksheet! Are you sure the sending the printable worked? It should be possible to see it, when I click on your name, but there�s no printable, so there seems nothing uploaded.
Also - if nobody downloads your worksheets, then you don�t get points, then you cannot download. Have a look at the worksheets you can see here and how they are made, what�s needed, what gets points anyway... You�ll see all that from the previews. No downloads necessary. From that you should get a pretty good idea how you get points and downloads.
(Please don�t follow the examples of the people who upload work they didn�t create...)

25 Jan 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

Sorry but, you haven`t upload a worksheet yet!
do it, and you�ll get your points in 2 days.
Good luck!

25 Jan 2009     

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

Thank you all for your explanations

25 Jan 2009