Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Revenge after reporting a ws    

Revenge after reporting a ws

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

And one more thing:

I don�t thing Renca deserves to be treated that way just because she reported a stolen worksheet.
We all report stolen ws and that doesn�t mean we have to receive these kind of messages.
This is not the wild west.

Big hugs, Renca!!!!!

26 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear renca you also have my support but I may say that you are not the only one. As someone has said, tou did your job. It has also happened to me but I didn�t care about that. As some people have said, if this kind of behaviour is reapeated, that person should be banned.

26 Jan 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Dear Renca, I�ve seen this kind of messages in many places, and the first thing I have to say is don�t worry about it! Your work is really excellent!
People like talking nonsense, so.. why should you care?
:)

I insist with something I said on one of my first messages in the forum. I�m part of different kind of forums and the idea of having some "moderators" to check what�s going on is really interesting. Let�s say, three or four people with different tasks (for instance, one checks stolen ws, another checks forum messages, etc) will be of great help for Victor and for the site to remain wonderful.

Hope you have a nice sleep and a great day tomorrow!

26 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Renca ;-)
Your worksheets are great !!
I LOVE your work.
Ignore the Ignorant ;-)
Love
Orit

26 Jan 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

DEAR ALL

AS EDUCATORS AND TEACHERS SHOULD N�T WE  GIVE A BETTER IMAGE OF THE FORUM?

PERSONALLY I DON�T LIKE THIS ONE WAY THINKING: MASSIVELY SUPPORTING A MEMEBER "renca" AND CONDEMNING THE OTHER MEMBER WHOSE VERSION  WE HAVE NOT HEARD YET???

BY THE WAY HAVE A LOOK AT HER CONTRIBUTIONS, THEY ARE ALSO NICE AND USEFUL

TWO FINAL QUESTIONS

1. DO MATTERS LIKE THESE REALLY DESERVE TO BE BROUGHT TO THE FORUM?

2. TO THOSE TALKING ABOUT BANNING OUR COLLEAGUE ? DO THE WEB SITE RULES SPECIFY THIS AT ALL?

A VERY LITTLE TOLERANCE PLEASE

THANK YOU

26 Jan 2009     

danibauer
Brazil

To Renca: all my support!!! Don� t get upset by someone who doesn�t deserve.

To Brahims: things like that do deserve to be brought to the forum because we can be supportive with our colleagues that have been cursed without any reason.

Respect is something that can never lack here!

Best regards,

Daniela

26 Jan 2009     

spring
Turkey

Dear renca,
Don�t feel upset cos you have contributed much to this site and us..
I don�t know why sometimes people behave like that but I am sure that she will understand her mistake.
Even if you are wrong,she wouldn�t have behaved like that.
We are teachers and there should be good manners in our speeches.
While showing our anger I think we should first consider about our being teacher.
We have the responsibility of being role-models and we should be respectful to each other..
Who can understand us better than us????
If we(teachers) don�t understand each other then how can we wait for other people to understand our profession???

26 Jan 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Dear Renca, I�ve seen this kind of messages in many places, and the first thing I have to say is don�t worry about it! Your work is really excellent!
People like talking nonsense, so.. why should you care?
:)

I insist with something I said on one of my first messages in the forum. I�m part of different kind of forums and the idea of having some "moderators" to check what�s going on is really interesting. Let�s say, three or four people with different tasks (for instance, one checks stolen ws, another checks forum messages, etc) will be of great help for Victor and for the site to remain wonderful.

Hope you have a great day!

26 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3