Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 2 practical questions    

2 practical questions

firstime
France

2 practical questions

Hi!

1) Could someone tell me how to insert an audio file or a video inside an online exercise, please? It shows the link, but not the window (for a youtube video, for example).

2) I forgot to write where the pictures were taken from in my last online exercise description (still pending approval), but I can �t find the way to modify it...

Thanks for your answers!

10 Apr 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi there

Re Q1 -

Youtube - you need to use the embed code that appears under the �share option�. If you watch the tutorial here you will see it explained as to how to insert the code into the Youtube arrow icon

Audio - there used to be a litle loudspeaker icon next to the Youtube arrow icon but it seems to have disappeared (at least on my screen - maybe someone else can confirm).  The tutorial is here

Re Q2 -

Once your exercise is approved, simply go to your exercise and click on the red Author options: Edit this exercise
Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jayho

10 Apr 2013     

firstime
France

Thank you!! You �re right, I forgot to check the tutos...!

10 Apr 2013