Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > may I know some ideas from you?    

may I know some ideas from you?

jumpoutofthebuilding
China

may I know some ideas from you?

Hello fellow teachers,

I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I want to some teacher training (any topics related to esl teaching) but due to having a full schedule, I find it hard to make some time making my own in school training materials. This initiative just came into my mind, when we are having our staff meetings we could run some mini sessions or workshops to learn more about teaching.

Could you give me some ideas where to find any ready made workshops materials I could use. I u soon.will acknowledge the author by putting his or her name on the first slide of the presentation. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

17 Apr 2013      

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi! I haven �t actually tried any of these myself, because we oragnise workshops and seminars every two weeks at our school, but perhaps this might give you some ideas:

Best of luck!
Anita

18 Apr 2013