Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What can I do?    

What can I do?

baranyat
Hungary

Thank you libertybelle, I got that. Still, this is annoying: the system now says I �ve got four points and I �ve downloaded four worksheets so far, which is simply not true.... When I reach the 30 points I can download from the recent worksheets for free, which is great, but I don �t seem to be successful with the older ones, since my points are going to waste...

"You can use your points to download other users � contributions. For example, if you have 14 points you will be able to download 14 worksheets."

This is exactly what I can �t do now (with my four points)...

21 Apr 2013     

libertybelle
United States

Baranyat
Have you ever been up to the 30 points yet?
I �m not sure how that works - but don �t you have to reach the 30 point mark before
doing anything?
Otherwise - I �d advise you to wait til tomorrow and see how it goes.
Victor - who runs this site is a busy teacher himself.
Very rarely is the system at fault.

At the moment it �s almost 2 in the morning in Spain, so Victor won �t be here.
Try reading here and see if you can figure anything out.

http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm

Otherwise, wait and see what happens.

21 Apr 2013     

Jayho
Australia

You should get your extra points at the changeover time, which is at Spain time of 06:00  

Once you have 30+ points you can download recent contributions for free (you will see a message that tells you it is free for you).

Anything that is not a recent contribution will cost you one point, possibly more if you click more than once.  Sometimes this happens unknowingly.  It happens to all of us.

Before too long you�ll have lots of points and lots of free new contributions every day of the year.

Cheers

Jayho

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

Thanks all of you! :) You are very kind!

22 Apr 2013     

< Previous   1    2