Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Mind Mapping    

Mind Mapping

Ali Abbasi
Iran

Mind Mapping

hi friends!!!
i hope you  are fine! as far as i am concerened with the matter of taking notes, i just wanted to work on mind mapping, i just wanted to ask you if you can help me with that one. i will be really appriciated if you share your ideas with me!!!

thank you!!!

26 Jan 2009      

eng789
Israel

I think that you need to explain what you mean by mind mapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Jan 2009     

talhi555
Albania

Mind Mapping is the technique which was originated by Tony Buzan as a way of helping people to learn more effectively. Buzan has gone on to be recognised as the world�s leading authority on how to use the brain more effectively. Mind Maps are now used throughout the world by businesses, schools and universities and are recognised as the most effective and versatile thinking tool available.
Mind Map Accelerated Learning

26 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

The map is difficult to read but the topic sounds interesting.  I�ll look it up when I get a chance.

Thanks for the explanation.

Good night,  : )

26 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

What kind of help are you asking for. A bit more information would help to respond to your request.

26 Jan 2009