Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Keeping fit    

Keeping fit

abba
Spain

Keeping fit

Hi there, I �m dealing with vocabulary related to keep fit, and in shape and I would like my students to do some listening exercises about that. Do you know any video related to this area of vocabulary? Maybe somebody stretching or doing push-ups...
Thanks a lot in advance.
Bel�n

25 Apr 2013      

Jehanne18
France

Hi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rMLCkN9kr4

Good luck!!!

25 Apr 2013     

maceman
Canada

Hello Abba.
For listening exercises about healthy lifestyles you could go to:
www.esl-lab.com - Randalls Cyber Listening Lab and select the following audio files from the middle column - Healthy Lifestyles; Exercise Program; Running Shoes. There is a audio script that accompanies the quiz. Located just below the quiz. There is also vocabulary that goes along with the script.
Hope this helps.
Have a great day.

25 Apr 2013     

pilarnavarro
Spain

Why don �t you try this short video if your students have an elementary or pre-intermediate level? 

It �s simple, but you can prepare some questions so that your students can deal with this topic afterwards. It works with mine.

25 Apr 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/exercise-and-sports-children-can-do-to-keep-fit/6650.html

Sophia

25 Apr 2013     

abba
Spain

Thanks a million for your help.

25 Apr 2013     

Trishface
Spain

Hi! I thought you might find something interesting here.

Patricia

25 Apr 2013