Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > just unfair!!!!    

just unfair!!!!

bjimpel
Spain

anybody can answer my question?

12 May 2013     

karagozian
France

This site is wonderful and must go on. i say think you to those Who spend Time tracking down All those rulebreakers. 

12 May 2013     

karagozian
France

Thank you !!!!

12 May 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

bijmpel, it �s hard to say why worksheets were removed once they are gone from the site.
Normally it is because of copyrighted cliparts or because the printable was taken from books or other websites.
If all your husband �s worksheets were removed, it may well be for different reasons.
It might be a good idea for him to read the rules of this site really well and find out which one(s) he didn �t respect.

12 May 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The topic of watermarked clipart has been discussed here times and times again, here are just some of the threads.
You won �t take time to read the rules properly and yet you complain of somebody wasting yours by reporting your worksheets. Is it really someone else �s fault?
We, people who speak English as a foreign language, tend to overlook the hues of meaning when we put our thoughts into words. "Disgust" is quite a strong word, don �t you think? In this context it makes you sound impolite and ungrateful to say the least.
There �s a great way to check whether you treat others properly, just imagine you were treated the same way.
Well, I guess, if the purpose of this thread was to get attention to yourself, you got it.
Sophia

12 May 2013     

< Previous   1    2