Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION COMPETITION - THE WINNER    

CAPTION COMPETITION - THE WINNER

Allisa
Bulgaria

CAPTION COMPETITION - THE WINNER

I �m a little bit disappointed that just a few people took part in the Caption Competition this time. It seems that teachers don �t find Shakira inspiring. Smile Yet quantity has nothing to do with quality. I liked all of your entries. Some of them more than others.

Sarguero �s entry made me search what waka waka is. Just to find out that it doesn �t mean anything. So the entry made me laugh a lot.

Cunliffe �s entry made me feel pity for poor Shakira. Why do you think she has breast implants? LOL I think she is perfect! Heart

And our winner is ueslteacher! I definitely want to try a bubble bath like this in the picture but with real soap bubbles. Smile

Thank you all for your entries!

12 May 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I don �t think she has breast implants, I haven �t a clue about that. It �s just that the ball by her breast looked different from the others. I just tried to enter into the spirit of the game, actually because I wanted to support you, as not many people entered this time. Your comment, despite the emoticon, has upset me. 

12 May 2013     

Iciar
Spain

Unhappy I don �t think Allisa meant to upset you.
On the other hand, I really had a laugh with your contribution... It really looked as if she had a breast much bigger than the other... That naughty ball!!!  Embarrassed

12 May 2013     

Allisa
Bulgaria

Cunliffe, please accept my apologiesEmbarrassed Iciar is right, I didn �t mean to upset you. Unfortunately the last time I took part in the caption competition and won it all ended up like this. Then someone felt offended by the picture I posted (it was from a song again - I love listening to music). It seems it �s time for me to take a break from the caption competition.

12 May 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Apology accepted, don �t worry any more about it. I �ve upset people before, without meaning to and then said I wouldn �t bother with the forum for a while, but that was silly. Business as usual, Allisa.

13 May 2013