Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS NEEDED    

PENPALS NEEDED

mrnicolas
Argentina

PENPALS NEEDED

Hi there,
My name is Nicolas and Im a teacher of English from Argentina. Im looking for students who are willing to have argentinian penpals. The idea is to share our experienice with the language as well as knowing more about our cultures. Eventually we could chat on line through skype. I would prefer students from a distant country but everybody is welcomed. Hope to find tons and tons of penpals for my students.

16 May 2013      

manonski (f)
Canada

It �s not the right time for me but I think you should give the age, level of your students and number needed.

Good luck!

16 May 2013     

sollycap
Argentina

Hi guys,
            I �m an English teacher in the 4th grade in a bilingual school and I �m also looking Pen-pals for my students as we have a subject called "Multimedia Workshop" 1hs per week.
          The thing is that we �re from Argentina too. And I think it will be interesting to have contact with a different languages speaking Students. But if we don �t find anyone from a different country would you be interested to have contact my school?

16 May 2013     

gracosta
Brazil

Hi, I am from Brazil and I also would like to have friends from different countries to change experiences of teaching English as a foreign language. Graciella

16 May 2013     

hardcase
France

Hi, I could be interested, for the next schoolyear, starting in September. What age group are we talking about? All the best and look forward to your answer. Bye from France

17 May 2013     

puzyra
Russian Federation

Hi! I am from Russia and I would be interested in it for the next school year. I have some teenage students of pre-intermediate/intermediate level.

17 May 2013