Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Summer camp work in Andalucia    

Summer camp work in Andalucia

spinney
United Kingdom

Summer camp work in Andalucia

Hi People!

We do have a two week summer camp on offer starting on June30th and ending July12th for native speakers (or bilingual Spanish) who are resident in Spain and have the necessary documentation (NIE, social security etc.).

There will be three training sessions (Sat June 22nd, Tues 25th, Thurs 27th) that you would need to attend if it is agreed that you form part of the team. Salary is 900 euros for the two weeks which for Spain, in the current situation, is not too bad, to say the least!

You must be native or have native pronunciation as the course is teaching people who teach English (but aren �t native).

If you decide that you are interested, please contact me through the PM option and I can send more information to your personal email.

Cheers
Dale

5 Jun 2013      

a.antonides
Spain

Hi Dale,

I usually organize English summer camps myself for Spanish children in Andalucia. This year I decided not to do so, but when I see your message....:-) I live in El Repilado in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche and I am a tefl trained teacher. My experience with Spanish teachers who teach English, is a monthly walk through the mountains, chatting about all kinds of topics in English.

Saludos, Anke Antonides ([email protected])

5 Jun 2013     

spinney
United Kingdom

Ah, so having second thoughts then. Wink I love Aracena! Alaja en particular. They didn �t give us Huelva this year if they had we would probably sent a few up there on an excursion. 

5 Jun 2013