Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD winner    

WOD winner

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

WOD winner

WOD winner

Thankyou sarguero, elderberrywine, MoodyMoody, and Iciar  for the definitions you hatched out of the parts of the word I suggested : Perhendinancer

Sarguero says it�s an answer to � favorite di �, elderberrywine thinks it�s a cock dance meter, MoodyMoody considers it�s a type of wizardry, while Iciar believes the term can be used to refer to the fee women pay to attend male erotic dancing at a hen night.

All these are really imaginative and creative, aren�t they ? So what makes the difference is how logical the new definition can be. I feel MoodyMoody�s definition is superior with regard to logicality.

So Congratulations MoodyMoody ! you are the winner, and it�s now up to you to suggest a new word.

N.B; Now lt´s 2nd of July in Tunisia, so I have to choose the winner because I promised I would on this day.

1 Jul 2013