Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Two problems    

Two problems

Colie
United States

Two problems

I am having a problem with some of my downloads. �Sometimes I download worksheets and they are all jumbled and mixed up. �The words are off the page or cut off. �Missing letters or are covering other words.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Also, I have tried to change my photo on my account. It stated that the photo was uploaded successfully. �But, it did not upload yet. �Does it take time for this?

Thanks so much.

30 Sep 2008      

domnitza
Romania

DEAR COLIE,

I can see your new avatar, isn�t it a butterfly �talking� to a sunflower? Thumbs Up As to your first question, I must admit never having this kind of problem. Maybe it�s the Microsoft that you use  Confused or some of the fonts. Sorry. Perhaps experienced contributers are able to give you a precise answer.

30 Sep 2008     

teecha_nikky
Japan

Moving words issue:

Sometimes in creating worksheets, we change the margins - to fit all of the hard work in - and when you download them, if the margins of your program are set to default,  it pushes things around, like words and text boxes that are in the -align with text - mode.I hope that may have been of some help. Just tweak your margins and see if it works.

Also on the photo issue:

I can currently see a butterfly and a sunflower - is that the picture you wanted to see? or have you uploaded a different one?

1 Oct 2008