Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Big Thank You    

Big Thank You

missola
Palestine

Big Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who downloaded my worksheet on "parts of the day & prepositions of time". I wasn�t expecting that it will have such big success from you. thanks for everyone who wrote a comment. Your comments are wonderful and made me feel that hard work and sharing this work with you is worth it.

My best regards to you all

29 Jan 2009      

dareka1
Japan

Everyone enjoys having their worksheets downloaded, but it�s not necessary to advertise it more by posting it on the main noticeboard. You have enough points to know that by now. If you want to tell people, why don�t you post it in the comments section of the worksheet? Or edit the message on the worksheet to say it?

kind regards,

�a donkey

29 Jan 2009     

missola
Palestine

dareka 1

Just be noted that I�m not advertising and I don�t need to do so and if you know well this site you will know that users won�t look again at the comments of a worksheet they already downloaded.

next time at least be a little nice when you try to express your opinion or leave a comment

29 Jan 2009     

dareka1
Japan

I know you don�t need to do so. I�m happy when I get downloads as well, and your worksheets are of an outstanding quality. Sorry, didn�t mean to be rude. Was probably a bit too direct.Hug

29 Jan 2009