Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > To teachers in French high schools (level terminale )    

To teachers in French high schools (level terminale )

baloochester
France

To teachers in French high schools (level terminale )

To all French teachers in French high schools and who use the book Meeting Point Terminale, does anyone have the student workbook and could send me page 3 and 4 with the questions about the song by Bruce Sprinsteen? That would be very helpful :)

Moreover if any of you had to mark the baccalaur�at could you also send me the official keys given to mark the exam. Nobody in my school and none of my friends teaching English in high school had to mark the Baccalaur�at and I (as well as my colleagues) would like to know what the scale of grading was.

Send me an mp and I �ll give you my email address

thanks a lot :)

20 Aug 2013      

seansarto
United States

Bruce Springsteen?...I �d reconsider teaching the self-defeatism that is at the core of his songwriting....Not exactly a progressive POV

20 Aug 2013     

baloochester
France

I �m going to use some of Bruce Springsteen �s songs and some other songs as well to work and the topic of immigration and immigrants and how their fate / stories are depicted in them

20 Aug 2013     

storyteller
France

hi !
i have worked on several of his songs
the kids love them
sinaloa cowboys
born in the usa
and so many others
would you be interested in sharing all of our work for the seconde / premiere / term ?

23 Aug 2013