Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN FRIENDS    

PEN FRIENDS

alfa23
Poland

PEN FRIENDS

Hi,

I am Ola. I�m a teacher from Poland and I am looking for pen pals age 16-18. 

31 Aug 2013      

verdesito01
El Salvador

goodd so do i

31 Aug 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
how many penpals for how many pupils? what is their level?...
if you �re not more specific how do you expect to find what you �re looking for?
take care!

1 Sep 2013     

RileyR
Israel

Hi everyone!!! I teach three very strong groups (7th to 9th grade classes) and I am looking for classes who will be willing to be our pen pal friends for this year. I don �t mind to exchange emails but I also want to send and receive at least 3 letters. Those classes contain between 23- 28 children. I am looking for a school that can do this project throughout the year until June 20! I am also willing to do this project with my weak group (15 sweet 8th grades that can be really motivated by sending and receiving letters). If you are in for it and you want to take part of this wonderful project with my students, please PM me. Thanks Ravit

1 Sep 2013     

sebs29
Colombia

I have over 70 ss, and would love to help. Their ages are between 17-18.

1 Sep 2013     

hain
Austria

Hi I �m Ingrid from Austria and I �m also looking for penfriends from all over the world for my 11 year old pupils.  They are 17 in class abd it �s their first year of English, but they are very keen. 

We have a project week about "Santa �s trip - Christmas all over the world" in the week just before Christmas. For that it would be fantastic if my class could do a video or a skype interview or just a presentation over skype ... that would be the best. and we could receive little videos, or letters... 

We also have an active board in our class, so I �m sure we could do some class interviews....  together. 

Before that we could exchange letters. They are beginners, their topics would be
- that �s me (looks, family,school,..)
talking about daily routines and hobbies
- talking about animals, food, school,....

my email adress is [email protected] (our school is NMS Wallsee-Sindelburg http://www.hswallsee.ac.at/

it would be fantastic if we could start as soon as possible (as soon as I have some adresses, I will post ours) 
Ingrid

20 Sep 2013