Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Class email exchange    

Class email exchange

alespagna
Italy

Class email exchange

Hey you all! I am Italian and I teach English to elementary school students and middle school students. I would love my students (of all classes) to start writing emails or to communicate in other ways (blogs or other) with students from other countries. Are there any teachers out there who have already done something like this or who would like to start working on this project with me and my 8 classes (aged 6 to 13)? THANX!

1 Sep 2013      

alespagna
Italy

How about a wikispace project?

1 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about an eTwinning project? Are you registered in eTwinning portal?
I �m desperately looking for partners for a "Culture in a box" project for this year. We could use the kit as a point of reference and create something that is ours. We could collaborate in Twinspace and create a project wiki. I have a group of 12-year-olds in mind.
What do you think?
BTW if there are people from eTwinning around here who would be interested, please contact me.
Sophia

1 Sep 2013     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello, I am a teacher of English in Morocco. I teach in both public and private sectors. I have been doing projects exchange with schools from different parts of the world since 2009 and I have been part of British council Connecting Classrooms projects for three years. I teach middle school students (12 to 15 years). If you want, we can exchange snail mail in the beginning (Stuents letters, students projects, cultural box...)
   Let �s talk about it and if you wish we can agree upon an action plan for a better cooperation.
           Have a nice weekend

1 Sep 2013