Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESL teachers I still need your help for a survey    

ESL teachers I still need your help for a survey

flo84
France

ESL teachers I still need your help for a survey

Hello ESL teachers

I need more teachers � help so I �m reposting my message. THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEACHERS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED SO FAR. What you told me is so interesting and I can �t wait to know more from teachers of other countries.

Everything started with a problem of vocabulary. That problem is solved but gave me the idea to organize a debate with my students about the time they spend at school. For this I need to compare the French school system with your country �s.

For all the teachers who would like  to participate,  I need to know:
 - the country of the school,
- what time school starts and finishes,
- how long lunch break is,
- how many classes there are in a usual day
-  how long  a class is.
- how long  a break is
- how many breaks you & your students have  in a day.

I will copy everything in a word document.

Teachers of any country can participate.

Thank you everyone

1 Sep 2013      

Jessi J
Brazil

Hello, 

I live in Brazil and students here study in the morning or in the afternoon. In the morning, the school starts at 07:45 and finishes at 12 o�clock. The break is at 10 o�clock.  In the afternoon, it starts at 01 o�clock and it finishes at 05:15. The break is at 3 o�clock. There are 5 classes in a day, and we can study five different school subjects. But we study at least 3 subjects in a day. Each class is more or less 50 minutes.

Any other question, let me know...

1 Sep 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

In Italy middle school starts at about 8 a.m. and finishes at about 1 p.m. We usually have a break of 10-15 minutes at about 10.30-11. Some schools have lessons in the afternoon, so there is a lunch break (about 50-60 minutes). In a day we have five or six classes.
Bye
Silvia

1 Sep 2013     

silviabown
Chile

Hi, I am Silvia From Chile. Here clases in high school starts at 8am in the morning and finishes at 1 pm for children eat a snack, then starts again at 1:40 until 16:50 they have clases consisting in 90 minutes and in a regular day we have five o six different subjects per day. if you need something else let me know :D Silvia from Chile

1 Sep 2013